Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 06-06-2016 05:10:09

songyuanamoxin
Nouveau membre

Nike Free Run 2 Comprar Barata Online

All in all, Skechers has made some very positive Zapatillas Nike Air Max Thea Venta Online strides with this shoe, and I suspect that those who had issues with the rockered sole of the Go Run will find this shoe to be a big improvement. Some people will find it hard to wear a shoe with the Skechers name on it, and it may take awhile for Skechers to overcome the baggage that comes along with its brand name, but I have had a very positive experience working with the design team for the “Go† line – they are very receptive to feedback and genuinely want to make a better shoe. To be honest, the team at Skechers has allowed a level of access to the design process that no other shoe company has provided to me, and I can’t say enough about how impressed I am with the group that is designing this shoe. I highly recommend the Go Bionic and plan to continue using it regularly myself.

The other big, big difference between the sole of http://www.mxfreenb.top/images/s/Nike-Free-Run-3-Mens-Dark-Blue-Orange.jpg the Energy and the sole of other Newton shoes is that it is indeed very soft. It’s soft to the point where if you heel strike hard with the insole removed you’d likely bottom out the cushioning. The only shoe I can compare it to in this sense is the original Skechers GoRun. Now, this is where the lugs really save the day. Because the lugs are made of firm rubber and are overlain by a firm plate, the forefoot gives a bit initially but has a much firmer and responsive feel to it during propulsion and toe-off.

It looks to be great quality from an upper standpoint, way nicer than a lot of my other shoes. My only concern is the soft rubber on the outside edge (think pinky toe area) of the forefoot. That, in my opinion, needs to be something a little more abrasion resistant/durable.

Running Barefoot – Posterior View from Pete Larson on Vimeo.Slow motion video of me running barefoot on a treadmill. Video shot at 300 frames-per-second with a Casio Exilim EX-F1 camera. Courtesy of http://www.runblogger.com/.

I find this type of stuff very interesting and thought provoking, and it makes me wonder whether slow-motion video gait analysis should be standard practice at shoe stores to determine suitability of a given shoe for a given person. According to Anders, video analysis is common practice in Sweden, but at least in my small experienc Comprar Nike Air Max 2014 Baratas Online e here in the US pronation is still just as often determined by eyeballing a runner or by doing arch measurements (if it is determined at all – most big-box sporting goods stores don’t even address the issue). And it still is worth asking just how much of a problem pronation is to begin with?

While I love my Soft Star running mocs (love love love), I’m not up to marathon distances in them. I’m thinking I might need to try either the Lunar Racer or a minima Nike Free Run 2 Comprar Baratas l shoe with a firmer cushion and thinner sole for marathons.

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com